- 4 Wheel Alignment
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Clean throttle body, upper air intake tract, and upper intake ports.
- HEARING A CLUNKING NOISE IN REAR WHEN PULLING IN DRIVEWAY INSPECT SUSPENSION AND ADVISE
- REPLACE FRONT DISC PADS AND CLEAN CALIPER GUIDE PINS
- REPLACE LEFT FRONT OUTER TIE ROD END
- REPLACE REAR DISC PADS, ROTORS AND CALIPERS
- REPLACE REAR STABILIZER LINK ASSEMBLIES
- REPLACE VALVE COVER GASKET
LINDA M. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/28/2020