- Basic diagnosis of engine and related systems to perform correctly. Basic overview of mechanical, electronic, and fuel system performance.
- Change engine oil and filter, inspect for saftey and maintenance, check tire pressure and lube chassis where applicable.
- Clean throttle body, upper air intake tract, and upper intake ports.
- Flush cooling system, check for leaks and proper operation.
- replace turbo oil feed tube
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment (where applicable).]
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – 1.4L Eng,Turbocharger – [Includes: R&I Ignition Coil.] – [Includes: Camshaft Covers on Over Head Cam Engines.]
LEANNA C. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/22/2020